Gather Divine Coins and Gacha! - Chapter 193

 "Ha!"

Activating Akame's eyes and the "Fairy Eyes," I look toward the forest, but... I can't see anything!

Even amidst the battle, it seems like the sound of that flute reached everyone, causing them to be on edge. Many have stopped in their tracks.

The timing is bad, as the monsters have changed their tactics. This could be a problem. We're far from the forest; should I ask Jighart to blast it?

"Calm down! I'll handle it. No problem!"

Alex's voice echoed.

Even though it wasn't particularly loud, it reached everyone, and hearing it calmed us down a bit...

"Oh... the 'Fierce Horn'..."

"There are only a few monsters left! Let's push through!"

Then, August's voice echoed as he rode across the battlefield. It felt similar to Alex's earlier shout; maybe he has one too?

I didn't quite understand its effect when we used it at the royal training ground, but now I see how it works... Looking around, everyone seemed to calm down as well and resumed fighting the monsters.

Anyway, it looks like we've successfully regrouped. So, what should I do... Maybe support Alex?

"Alex!"

"Serra!?"

I spotted Alex and his group running towards the forest and lowered my altitude to run alongside them. The members with him were ones I'd seen at the adventurers' guild a few times, but judging by their equipment, they all seemed to be melee fighters.

Are they planning to take it on with just this? I couldn't hide my disbelief, but maybe they have some sort of ace up their sleeve.

"Scout from above. We know the direction, but not the exact distance. We'd like to stop it ourselves, but if possible, we want to intercept it outside the forest."

"Understood!"

Following Alex's orders, I quickly gained altitude.

We hadn't completely let our guard down on the forest earlier, but it was too far away to focus properly, so I couldn't locate the boss. Now we're closer, and I know the direction.

Alright! Where is it!?

...There it is.

"Alex, fall back! It's coming from the south!"

It's about 500 meters away in the forest, charging towards us, knocking down trees. From the ground, it was obscured by the trees, but from above, it was clear as day.

...It's huge. And fast!

The sound of trees being knocked down grew louder as it approached. It showed no signs of slowing down, and if it collided with us at this speed, we'd be blown away by sheer force.

Should I run?

"What's its size and position!?"

"It's almost out of the forest! And it's massive!"

Hearing this, Alex and his team stopped.

"We'll stop it here! Let's go!"

Instead of running, they prepared to intercept it, each taking their stance with determination in their eyes. They were ready for this.

I wasn't, but unfortunately, it didn't seem like it was going to wait. The edge of the forest exploded as the bear came into view.

The biggest monster I'd seen so far was a cow-like monster in the royal dungeon. It was about the size of a small truck, and it was huge...

This bear... it's about the size of a large bus? One of those big tour buses.

"It's coming!"

Alex shouted as he watched the bear charge straight towards us. He had a shield strapped to his back and was wielding a demon's club with both hands.

Using the "Fairy Eyes," I could see it had a lot of green mixed with some red. This coloration indicated it was a monster. And one with strength to match its enormous size.

However, it wasn't a demon lord type, just a regular monster.

"Something like this exists..."

Maybe it was the fighting spirit of these muscle-brains rubbing off on me, but I found myself circling around to the bear's rear. What am I supposed to do now...?

The "Shadow Sword" is probably too short to inflict any significant damage. Unless I stab it to the hilt or slice it repeatedly, aiming for its head or heart, I don't have the skills to pull off such a feat against this opponent.

Maybe taking off the "Scarlet Bee's Sting" because it was cold and wearing tights and boots was a mistake. I also left my umbrella behind to carry potions, so I can't even blind it...

"Ha!"

I recast "Prayer," but... what should I do? I'm weak against strong opponents, you know?

Comments